This textbook is intended for those who are beginning to study Russian. It consists of two parts, Resonance I and Resonance II, and fits your needs whether you study alone or attending classes. It provides all you need to succeed in your Russian studies:
- detailed explanations of Russian grammar rules in English with clear examples
- vocabulary development with a focus on those Russian words that usually pose problems to the speakers of English
- hundreds of unique exercises with answers to develop confidence in using the rules and words just learned
- thorough stress marks for all Russian words
- important conversational topics
- adorable and informative illustrations created by a team of contemporary Russian artists
- fascinating Russian idioms
- compelling excursions into Russian linguistic and cultural issues
- Russian-English and English-Russian dictionaries covering all words in the book
- online supplement with audio records, answers to the exercises and subject-oriented dictionaries
The supplemental aids to the textbook include suject-oriented dictionaries available online, audio records that illustrate Russian phonetics, and answers to the exercises.
The supplemental materials can be accessed through QR-codes shown in the book.